Street Food E-Bike Tour
Rome’s Street Food Tasting by bike
Quick, easy, and above all tasty: street food in Rome is truthfully a leading light. Why not find all about that with a bike tour?
You can taste some artisanal dishes like supplì, pizza, and gelato. Also, try out authentic local specialties while deep-diving into the local culture of Rome.
This Progressive Culinary experience of 6 tastings will take you to visit 6 different local companies. Once you are there you will enjoy the authentic taste of the Capital and discover the secrets of great masters, along with stories and interesting anecdotes about the recipes that made the Roman cuisine so great.
- Fresh fruits at the old Campo de’ Fiori market, one of the oldest markets in Rome city center
- Yummy pizza slice at L’Antico Forno Roscioli, one of the best local bakeries
- Delicious supplì in Trastevere neighborhood
- Trapizzino is a roman invention: you will be surprised by the peculiarity of the pizza close to Piazza Trilussa
- Freshly made pasta in the proximity of Castel Sant’Angelo at Take Away Il Pastaio
- Refreshing ice-cream
Minimum participants: 2 pax (price is for 1)
meeting point: Lungotevere delle Armi 44