Food tour in the Albert Cuyp market
Amsterdam Food Tour at Albert Cuyp Market
This tour takes your taste buds on a journey through Amsterdam’s unique cuisine, offering the opportunity to taste everything from traditional hearty Amsterdam’s street food to the contemporary cuisine of this diverse and modern city.
During the tour, they will taste many typical Dutch snacks such as:
– Poffertjes (Dutch pancakes)
– Stroopwafel (Dutch syrup cookie)
– Haring (fish)
– Kibbeling (fish)
– Chicken with Dutch/Indonesian peanut sauce
– Dutch/Vietnamese spring rolls
– Fresh orange juice
– A tasting of local crafts beers in a local bar
* Can be in Spanish, German, Mandarin, Hebrew, and English.
Starting point: Albert Cuyp Market. Next to the Metro station entrance. (5 minutes from the Heineken experience)
Duration: 2 hours
₪170.00 – ₪1,020.00